- Manage Asia sales team to significantly grow sales in the China region and meet Semblant’s revenue goals.
- Negotiate and sign new customers to production qualification, technology transfer, and license agreements to use Semblant nanocoatings in production, primarily in the smartphone market.
- Manage existing customer relationships in China during the different phases of customer development, from introducing the technology to production qualification.
- Develop market-level and customer-level strategies.
- Collaborate with Semblant leadership in managing technology transfer, R&D, and legal – effectively communicating customer requirements that drive agreement closure.
- Provide leadership, accountability, professional development, and ethical behavior.
- Approximately 10 years of sales and management experience in the materials or semiconductor industry selling to smartphone, mobile electronics, or similar dynamic fast paced, high-growth markets.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue growth from establishing a new market and new technologies to serve that market.
- Has an existing and extensive network of customers: partners and executives that can be leveraged to drive sales growth in the smartphone and mobile markets.
- In-depth knowledge of the smartphone industry, major technology trends, and the sealing solution competitive landscape.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Must live in China (Shenzhen area preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in engineering, business, or a combination of professional experience and education in those fields. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred.
Send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.