These are the general terms and conditions of Semblant Limited for use of this Site. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Your use of the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- DefinitionsIn these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply:
“Semblant” means Semblant Limited, whose registered office is at 2 Swan Lane, London, EC4R 3TT.
“Semblant Group” means Semblant Limited and any subsidiary, holding or associated company;
“Site” means the website at www.semblantglobal.com or semblant.wpengine.com and all information provided on it.
- What you are allowed to doYou may:
- browse the Site using a compatible web browser (this Site is compatible with [specify]). Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you;
- print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”.
- What you are not allowed to do3.1 You may not:
- (except to the extent expressly set out in these terms) make any copies of any part of the Site;
- remove or change anything on the Site;
- include or create links to or from the Site;
- copy or use any material from the Site for any commercial purpose;
- remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
3.2 Semblant accepts no obligation to monitor the use of the Site. However, Semblant reserves the right to disclose any information as required by law and/or block your access and to take such other action as may be reasonably necessary to prevent any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of applicable law or regulation. Semblant will also in its absolute discretion fully co-operate with law enforcement and other relevant authorities with respect to any investigation of suspected unlawful activity or violation of network security.
5.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored on your hard drive. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about how to do this. However, should you decide to disable any cookies we place on your computer you may not be able to use certain services or facilities on the Websites. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the Websites.
- RightsAll intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound, trade marks and logos) contained in this Site is either owned by Semblant or has been licensed to Semblant by the rights owner(s) so that Semblant can use this material as part of its Site. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in the Site as set out in these terms.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability7.1 Semblant does not, and nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to exclude or limit Semblant’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
7.2 Subject to clause 7.1, in no event shall Semblant be liable (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) for any loss of profits, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising.
7.3 Subject to clauses 7.1 and 7.2, Semblant’s liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £10.
7.4 You agree that your use of the Site is on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that your use of the Site is at your sole risk. On that basis, except as expressly set out in these terms, Semblant does not enter into conditions, warranties or other terms in relation to the Site or the Site (including any implied term relating to quality, fitness for a particular purpose).
7.5 You agree that the obtaining of any material through the use of the Site is carried out at your own risk and that Semblant has no liability to you in respect of such material or the effects of such material.
7.6 Semblant tries to make sure that all information contained on the Site is correct, but it does not accept any liability for any error or omission. You should check with Semblant or the relevant supplier before acting on any information on the Site.
7.7 Semblant may change the format and content of the Site from time to time. You should refresh your browser each time you visit the Site to ensure that you download the most up to date version of the Site.
7.8 The Site may include links to external sites and co-branded pages. Such links are intended to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. Semblant is not responsible for the content of these sites and pages or for anything provided by them.
7.9 Semblant is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided in this Site.
- Suspension and termination of Site8.1 Semblant may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
8.2 Semblant may terminate your access to the Site immediately in the event you breach any of these terms and conditions.
- Enquiries or complaintsIf you have any enquiries or complaints about the Site, then please address them to email@example.com.
- General and governing law10.1 Semblant may change these terms and conditions from time to time, so you should check the Site regularly for any changes. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the then current terms and conditions. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding of the parties and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. Semblant may delay enforcing its rights under these terms and conditions without losing them. You agree that Semblant may sub-contract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these terms and conditions or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
10.2 Semblant will not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions which arises because of any circumstances which Semblant cannot reasonably be expected to control.
10.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law.